Students » Working Papers

Working Papers

The following documents are necessary to process Working Papers:

  • Application Form signed by parent or guardian
  • A letter from your parent or guardian stating that they are aware you are applying for Working Papers. (The letter must be signed and dated.)
  • A doctor's note stating that you are able to work.
  • A copy of your birth certificate.
  • A copy of your social security card.


Requested documents must be submitted to a Guidance Counselor.